After 70 years in its current Victorian building on the Banbury Road, Fairfield moved into a brand new, purpose-built care home in 2018. The new home offers residents a modern, spacious environment with quality facilities and continuing high standards of care. The new facilities include:
• 40 en-suite bedrooms
• Accommodation for couples
• Large lounge with garden views
• Dining room serving home cooked food
• Large landscaped garden and orchard
• Fully equipped activities suite
• IT, wellness and beauty rooms
• Stimulating programme of daily activities
We are welcoming new residents for residential, respite and day care.
If you are considering care options for yourself or a loved one, either now or in the future, please do contact us to find out more. During COVID-19 times, we can provide you with a personalised virtual tour of the home, so that you can have a good look around, ask questions and meet our friendly team…..on a screen!